Welcome to the TrilliumWorks!! Before you continue to use our site, please read these terms of service carefully. By logging into our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) Account creation: To use our website, you will need to create an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
2) User content: By posting or uploading content to our site, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content worldwide in any form or media.
3) Prohibited conduct: You agree not to use our website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website. You also agree not to post or transmit any content that is defamatory, obscene, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
4) Intellectual property: All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our company or our licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to use or reproduce any content without our express permission.
5) Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your account or restrict your access to our website at any time without notice and for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of these terms of service.
6) Disclaimer of warranties: Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
7) Limitation of liability: We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
8) Governing law: These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Duluth Sixth Judicial District.
9) Changes to these terms: We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time. Your continued use of our website after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
By logging into our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms of service.Back to Sign Up